Goals of Logical Dreams: October goals progress check + November goals
For October, I had three goals:
- Post something everyday
- Write a multi-chapter story
- Respond to an award nomination.
Here’s how that went.
- I posted on most days, though some days I was so late it turned into two posts in a day.
- Mission Gone Wrong lasted a lot longer than I expected, and was more fun than I thought it would be.
- The nomination happened so long ago my notification history doesn’t even go back so far T.T
So, 2/3. Good enough for me. Time for the next month.
November, which is also National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). As of this writing, I’m still kinda maybe going to go for it. Reason being that it completely slipped my mind until I saw it a few days ago, and writing 50k in 30 days will be tough when I haven’t planned things out.
But I haven’t tried NaNoWriMo for years, so I’ll give it a shot. No guarantees that I’ll actually hit 50k, but even 10k would be 10k more than if I didn’t try.
What does that mean for Logical Dreams?
I would still like to post regularly, but seeing that I’ll be directing most of my focus to one long project, the posts I make in November would likely be notes on what I’m doing throughout the month, excerpts of what I’ve written, and possibly some older stories I’ve been hoarding. It would be different from the previous months, but hopefully a good different.
On a side note: anyone else participating in NaNoWriMo this year?